The craftsmanship of your product is guaranteed to be free of defects. The manufacturer warrants to the purchaser that they will correct any defects in material or workmanship by either repair or replacement, subject to an inspection, free of charge. The warranty covers up to one replacement during the warranty period.
The warranty does not cover normal wear, weather soiling, stains from dirt or pollutants, or damage from animals. The cover must be properly utilized and maintained from the time of purchase.
- Do not cover a wet vehicle.
- Do not cover a hot tailpipe.
- Do not cover a vehicle while being towed.
- Do not cover a vehicle while being towed on an open air trailer.
To initiate a claim for a product still covered under the manufacturer's warranty, please request an RMA through our return center accessible from your account. After your claim is submitted, a customer support specialist will review your request and respond with instructions for completing the claim.
Note: We are not liable for repainted surfaces or lacquer paint. Repainted surfaces should not be immediately covered. It is best to check with your painter or body shop for the recommended "cure" time. Use of any cover before the cure time has been reached may cause damage which is not due to the cover, but instead, due to the new paint.
Guard Series™ Warranty Periods
- Superior Guard™ 5L Warranty Term: 3 Year Manufacturer + 7 Year Select Covers Extended
- Weather Guard™ Pro Warranty Term: 1 Year Manufacturer + 6 Year Select Covers Extended
- Premium Guard™ 3L Warranty Term: 2 Year Manufacturer + 3 Year Select Covers Extended
- Premium Guard™ 3L SolarTech™ Warranty Term: 2 Year Manufacturer + 3 Year Select Covers Extended
- Universal Ready-Fit Warranty Term: 1 Year Manufacturer
Covercraft Warranty Periods
- WeatherShield® HP Warranty Term: 4 Year Manufacturer + 3 Year Select Covers Extended
- Form-Fit® Warranty Term: 4 Year Manufacturer + 3 Year Select Covers Extended